Saturday, February 6, 2010

HIIIII my friends =). Well... this is my first blog??!! Actually not,I created a few blogs then 顺便 create this blog. Maybe is a good place to say watever I wan? The profile is not I want put the picture de. Cause the infocomm teacher say put pic add 1 mark so I put lor.

Haha... about an hour more to my birthday.... Yea.. this year quite a lot ppl rmb my birthday =)

I miss westgrove!!! Remembering the times.... makes me smile *smiles. In hci is not too bad though (except people are not as kind). I kind of adapt already? At least Chenyi and Jun Hong same sch as me, sometimes can meet Lim SY,See Min, Gloria, Clara and Maegan.

Haizz... I chose track & field as my first choice, if get in then pole vault (?!) so many ppl say I siao liao. Giggles. Is a big decision though . 3days of training this yr and 5 days of trainings nxt yr. REALLY look forward to 12 Feb!!!! So elated when heard that on that day have half day off. But tons of homework waiting for me though, tuesday somemore hav test =(.

Hmmmm...how are you ppl? Stressed? Enjoying?

Everyday take 174 go back home, then everyday go past RV then wonder what would be like in RV. My mum keep tell me dun regret. But this fews days I sleep until go home, too tired la.

A good news to me though. My father subscribed the cable TV :). Now everyday have watch 不完 de TV shows. I like <<超级星期天〉〉especially. Can 放松 whn watching it. Laugh like siao lor. Ltr also got 《我猜我猜猜猜》. This is the show I look forward to every Sunday. Anyone think I dumb? :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment